If you’re looking at building a three-bay farm shed, our most popular design is a 15m (W) x 24m (L) x 6m (H). This shed design consists of three 8-metre bays and is part of our standard size range.
Why Choose a 15m x 24m x 6m?
- 8-metre – 8.5 metre bays are a cost-effective and practical bay spacing option. For example, an 8-metre bay allows you to stack three 2.4-metre-long square bales or five 1.5-metre-wide round bales between the columns. These bays widths also work well for most machinery as they provide enough room for easy movement of machinery.
- A height of 6 metres allows big square bales to be stacked 6 high with a front-end loader.
- Stores approx. 650 big square bales or 500 round bales
- The 15m x 24m x 6m is part of our standard size range which is a range of sheds that have standard engineering and designs. Standard size sheds are the same great quality, fully hot dip galvanised sheds, with lower prices and faster timeframes.
- The standard design can be customised to suit your requirements:
◦ This design can be three-sided, two-sided, one wall enclosed or roof-only with the provision to clad walls in the future.
◦ Action’s custom gutter system can be added to the shed which stops downpipes being damaged by machinery.
◦ Choose between either Trimclad cladding or the traditional corrugated iron.
◦ Ask our building consultants about adding hay bumps to your shed